MARKETING MANAGEMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
School of Pharmacy – University of Pavia – Pharmacology Section – XVI edition
Graduates with a specialist / master’s degree following to Ministerial Decree n. 509/1999 and D.M. 270/2004, in one of the following classes:
- Farmacia e Farmacia Industriale (14/S, LM-13)
(Corsi di Laurea in Farmacia e Chimica e Tecnologie Farmaceutiche)
- Scienze Chimiche (62/S, LM-54)
- Chimica Industriale (LM-71)
- Medicina e Chirurgia (46/S, LM-41)
- Medicina Veterinaria (47/S, LM-42)
- Biologia (6/S, LM-6)
- Biotecnologie Mediche, Veterinarie e Farmaceutiche (9/S, LM-9)
- Biotecnologie Industriali (8/S, LM-8)
- Comunicazione Professionale e Multimedialità (13/S, LM-19)
- Scienze Linguistiche profilo Management Internazionale (LM-38)
- Scienze dell’Economia (64/S, LM-56, 84/S, LM-77)
- Scienze della Comunicazione Pubblica, d’Impresa e Pubblicità (LM-59, 67/S e 59/S)
The master’s teaching board (http://www.mamaf.it/master/) can evaluate the suitability of degrees in other disciplines not cited above.
The number of participants is limited to max 20 students.
Purpose of the course
Soft Skills & Career Coaching @ MAMAF®
AISM Italian Association of Marketing Development
For the students who will attend the MAMAF Master at the end of the training course, one year of enrollment will be offered to AISM Italian Association of Marketing Development (http://www.aism.org).
Registration will give the possibility to:
- be involved as a speaker in events promoted and / or supervised by AISM;
- publish their articles in magazines and portals in which AISM is present with columns dedicated to marketing;
- participate in working groups and research on specific marketing projects;
- take advantage of an area of visibility within the AISM website;
- participate – for free and / or at reduced costs – for events organized by the Association and by the partners;
- join a network of over 6000 professionals;
- take advantage of qualified training and updating programs;
- be informed of the main events concerning marketing;
- to be supported in its marketing activities on the Italian market;
- access the Marketing contents of the Association.
In previous editions, 100% of the students started an internship at partner companies within 6 months after the lectures ended, taking contact with the national job scenario.